With the remarkable growth the crypto experienced in the year 2019, one can safely say that it was a noteworthy year for blockchain technology. There were many unexpected things which made a good start for blockchain in the year 2020. The corporates and customers were significantly increased when it comes to the understanding of blockchain technology. With the spectacular growth, new trading policies were launched, which saw the growth of the number of stable coins. We have noticed an increase in governments, regulations and central banks accepting crypto in general.
The Garner Hype Cycle
What To Expect in 2020
There are many trends which have come about in the blockchain industry and cryptocurrency area. The key trends that need to be outlined here is the use of blockchain and distributed ledger technology. They can easily focus on operational matters which can allow you to have the right enhancement and tool offerings to meet the business needs. Here are some predictions to keep track of in the year 2020.
- The Blockchain startups will not succeed in the market race, which will allow you to have the right production projects which is due to the lack of uniqueness by the startups.
- As the token is being forced to professionalise, the investors are shifting their focus from quality to ‘Zombie Token’ which will have less value when it matures.
- Blockchain technology will become more mature as technology becomes more sophisticated. With networks creating decentralised applications, building increasingly captivating landscape can help become mainstream.
- People with blockchain will make more informed decisions and have a strategic move towards the top.
- As there is still a lot of scepticism, there are many enterprises who are looking to wait and see the attitude towards blockchain adoption. With the increased maturity of the blockchain technology, you will be able to find the right adoption for the upcoming year.
The Focus of Crypto Markets in 2020
- With the initial blockchain hurdles are passed, it will be a game-changer which will allow industries to have the right industries to find the right finances in the blockchain technology.
- There is a reluctant attitude towards blockchain adoption with enterprises outside the financial sector. In 2020, there is a change which will allow one to have a more positive attitude towards a realistic one.
- The opportunities can easily be incorporated into the decentralised aspects of the activities.
- The debate between the corporate and executive teams can operate in their permission blockchain networks.